Cyprus Investment Programme
Minimum investment – €2 mln
The advantages of Cyprus citizenship (European Union Country)
Unrestricted right to live, work, own and operate a business, travel and study anywhere in the EU
No dividend tax on world-wide income for non-domiciled tax residents. Cyprus has very low rate of corporate income tax
Visa-free travel to 157 countries
Cyprus allows dual citizenship
Citizenship is granted to the applicant, the spouse, all financially dependent children up to the age of 28 and the applicant's parents
Cyprus offers a wonderful climate and ecology, one of the safest places in the World and an English speaking environment
Terms and conditions of the Program
- Minimum investment – €2 mln ($2.2 mln) ex. VAT
- Investment to be kept just for 3 years
- No donations required
- Cyprus Citizenship within 6 months only!
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus
- No exams in history or Greek language
Note that the law requires the mandatory acquisition of personal immovable property by each investor worth at least €500,000 (except where investment is made in residential property/properties worth €2 million)
- Most advanced and highly demanded developments
- Commercial, residential, premium and affordable luxury properties
- Great experience in offering assets with the highest investment potential
- Company of the Big Four Group
- KPMG in the world: 162,000 outstanding professionals in 155 countries worldwide
- KPMG in Cyprus: 750+ professionals, serves more than 6,000 companies in various industries & sectors
- Offshore gas deposits have recently been discovered. The value amounts to 300%-3000% of GDP. Gas extraction will start from 2019
- Construction of the first casino resort is set to increase the number of tourists by 0.5 to 1mln a year
Wealthy and healthy country
- Cyprus is a member of European Union and Eurozone
- By GDP per capita Cyprus is at the level of rich European countries - ranked 31st in the World
- Average lifetime – 81 years by women, 78 years by men. Cyprus has modern and effective Healthcare system
- One of the lowest corporate taxes in Europe (12,5%)
- Non-domiciled Cyprus tax residents (i.e. those individuals who have not been tax residents for the last 17 years out of 20) are not subject to tax on dividends generated worldwide and in Cyprus
- No Inheritance tax
Qualitative English education
- A good selection of private English schools providing primary and secondary education in all the major cities of Cyprus
- The best English education in the Mediterranean and one of the best in EU
- A number of well-known UK universities have their branches in Cyprus. 12 local universities offer high European standards of education for the bachelor, master and MBA programmes
Wonderful Climate & Environment
- The only European country where one can swim in the sea in November
- Sunny days range from 300 to 340 per year
- The population of Cyprus is only 858.000 people. There are no large industrial enterprises. As a result Cyprus has clean and healthy environment
- One of the lowest crime rates in the European Union
- More than 90% of the population of Cyprus speak English
- Cyprus ranks 5th best destination country for relocation in the world
- Advanced Legal system based on English law
- New sectors of the economy
- A prosperous and healthy country
- English education
- Wonderful climate and nature
- Comfortable life
How we can help
Request A Call Back
Questions & Answers
There are no requirements.
No, you are not required to reside in Cyprus in order to retain your citizenship.
Upon obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Cyprus no new or additional tax liabilities arise for the investor unless the investor opts to become a Cyprus tax resident, i.e. to spend 183 days in Cyprus (or more days than in any other jurisdiction).
Cyprus tax residents who are NOT DOMICILED in Cyprus, that means they have not been Cyprus tax residents for 17 years out of last 20, by the July 16, 2015 tax legislation will now NOT BE SUBJECT to taxes on dividends, rental income and bank deposit interest on a worldwide income and income generated in Cyprus. This is indeed revolutionary!
Yes, it can, if you purchased this villa not earlier than three years before applying for citizenship.
You lose nothing. After three years (minimum duration of investment) you can sell investment properties and get back your funds.
No, Legislation of Cyprus allows you to have citizenship of the Republic of Cyprus as the second citizenship.